Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm ready...




I let myself sleep in until 7 today. It is Saturday after all. : )

I headed to the apt gym for a workout.
AMRAP 12 mins:
5 Anyhow from Ground to Overhead (30# Dumbells)
10 Push Ups
15 Back Extenstions

5 Rounds Even. Those 30 # DBs are a killer for me. And I still suck at Push Ups. Getting lots better though.

I rested 5 mins then did this...

3 RFT
10 burpees
10 Thrusters (20# Dumbells)

5:01. I am working to do squats correctly so it turned out to be a box squat standing into a press with the DBs.

Afterwards I ate an amazing breakfast and then headed out of the apartment by 0930. Tomorrow I head to church and then have to be in the apt to wait for the cable man so I tried to get as much done today as possible.

I've always been a $10 pair of sunglasses from Target type of girl but last year I spent the most I've ever spent on shades on a pair of Oakleys. After a full year, the sunglasses have traveled cross continental twice, all across Europe and never been lost or damaged. So I thought that after a year I needed another pair of shades. Especially since the sun is starting to get serious in Austin. I'm ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment