Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Got served a piece of humble pie

The best thing about CF is that it shows your weaknesses. This is hard to face sometimes but that is also what I love about it. Needless to say this morning's workout was one of those days when I walked away feeling a little defeated and in fact humbled.

Today's WOD:
3 RFT
10 weighted pull ups (30/45 lbs)
10 kipping pull ups
10 hspus

For the weighted pull ups I did deadhangs with a thin purple band. I can do a few deadhangs but certainly not that many. For the hspus I used 2 ab mats. I need something between 1 and 2. The time was called at 11:30 and I had 5 hspus left. Mentally I wasn't feeling it today so I was just happy to continue working out the entire time. If I was by myself I'm pretty sure I would have stopped and walked away.

Anyhow, I did not have humble pie for dinner. Instead I had this... Brussel Sprouts, mushrooms, and gulf shrimp sauteed in EVOO. This meal took 5 minutes to prep and cook and was UBER yummy. It get's 8 out of 10 Kellie Food Stars.




No comments:

Post a Comment