Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Eating myself out of house and home

WOD
Weighted PullUps
3-3-3-3-3

Then,
400m Run, 21 DB Push Jerk, 21 Box Jump
400m Run, 15 DB Push Jerk, 15 Box Jump
400m Run, 9 DB Push Jerk, 9 Box Jumps
M:55 F:35

I can't do weighted pull ups. My own bodyweight is enough to haul over the bar at this point. I can do 3 deadhangs in a row. Hopefully the 'weighted' part will come.

Metcon: 12:00- I enjoyed this WOD because I like running short distances. The box jumps were fun and I'm starting to notice myself jumping "lighter." I always get yelled at for stomping on the box too much. I'm still not awesome at the jerking motion so I used 30 lb DBs.

This entire day I have felt very draggy. My body is tired after 3 CF 'on' days and a bikram yoga class. I'm so looking forward to sleeping in until 0600 tomorrow. I left work late and was feeling lazy so I stopped by Snap Kitchen and picked up a Paleo dinner. I ate that and then went through an eating spree at my apartment. I think the term 'eating yourself out of house and home' might have applied tonight. I was soooo hungry! Luckily everything in my house is Paleo for occasions such as this so I didn't eat anything too horrible. I pretty much hunted for anything that could be dipped in almond butter and after running out of edible dipping instruments I turned to my fingers. They work almost as well. After a while I realized that I wasn't really eating out of hunger, I was just eating.

Oh well. At least I didn't go on a mad dash for food at Taco Bell. Plus, after thinking about my crazy day I realized that my 'lunch' consisted of 2 bites of grilled chicken and 5 green beans. Then I had to run to a meeting and throw it away.

This week is going by quick! Can't wait until this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment