Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Excitement!

So, exciting things first. I sat through 6 hours of computer training today and loved it. The training was for a computer system that I will use quite frequently for my job and I guess after 3 1/2 months of unemployment learning new things for my job was just thrilling. It was also a good confirmation for me that this will be a good job. To find exciting what I found exciting today takes a 'special' person. Two more days of training and then finally my first day in the office. Perhaps the most exciting part of the day was getting out at 2. I was able to run some errands and then chill out at the apartment. I'm certain leaving the office in the early afternoon will be a very rare occurrence.

Since cutting out coffee was my experiment, I decided I was allowed to alter it. Today I had 1 cup of coffee and will see how that affects my sleep tonight. I am crossing my fingers that I sleep splendidly because just the 1 little cup really did put an extra spring in my step.

WOD:
CF Central does Benchmark WODs at the beginning of every month. This means the T/Tr class did Fight Gone Bad as well. Another guy and I did this little not so fun WOD that Zach made up on the spot.

5 RFT
20 Russian KB Swings (1.5 pood/24 kg)
15 Push Ups
10 Dead Hang Pull Ups

18:31. My first time using 1.5 pood and my first time ever doing dead hang pull ups (vs. kipping pull ups) in a WOD. I completed 2 or 3 of each round with dead hang and then did the remaining reps using a thin purple band. Not too shabby. This took way longer than I thought it would.

I hope tomorrow is as exciting as today was. On the agenda is patient scheduling, referrals, and charge capture. : )


No comments:

Post a Comment