Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lazy Sunday


Today was pretty lazy with the exception of practicing squats in my kitchen for quite a while. Tomorrow is not only my first day of work but also my first 0530 class at CF Central. Which means a 0445 alarm. Yay! I can't wait. The trick is laying everything out the night before so I don't have to think too much.

I passed a place around the corner from my apartment called Snap Kitchen and wandered in to check it out. They actually have things on their menu that are marked *Paleo and I was like "holy cow!" So after talking to the owner for a bit I found out the lowdown. They cook food, portion it out, and then refrigerate it. So you can buy 'take home' style meals and microwave them. In honor of 'lazy Sunday' I decided to try it out. Above is turkey meatloaf with green beans and sweet potatoes. The portion size looked a little small in the recyclable plastic container, but it turned out to be more than I could eat. And taste= yummy! Definitely a place to check out again when I'm feeling lazy. They also had a *Paleo breakfast that I decided to buy and check out tomorrow AM. I'll report back on that.

I hope everyone had a fabulous Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. omg you are getting up that early to work out- you are motivated (crazy ? :P)

    ReplyDelete