Thursday, May 27, 2010

You got something on your booty

No CF today. Six AM came too soon but it felt awesome to get 8 solid hours of sleep.

Today at work one of my employees came up to me and whispered in my ear, "you have something on your booty." So I ran to the bathroom and it turns out I sat on a black sharpie marker and had strange marks on my butt. At that point there was nothing to do so I walked around half of the day with a marker butt. Oh well. Hopefully the black marker comes out in the wash because I like those pants.

I work in a physician office and so every once in a while I step on the scale. Well I stepped on a scale today and I've gained 4 lbs in the last week! I might be OK if I could reason it was muscle weight but thinking back on the week I'm sure it is cookie weight. You see every day there are drug reps that come in and bring lunch or breakfast. I can resist all of the meal type food but have a huge cookie weakness. I can even resist crappy store bought cookies but these vendors keep bringing in amazing gourmet cookies. It's just cruel and I eat a few and then get mad at myself. So, Lauren asked me a few weeks ago about joining CF Ramstein in their 30 day Paleo Challenge (which I did back in January). I originally said I would pass but after seeing the cookie weight, I'm all in. June 1 here I come. I've had too many cheats lately and it has turned into sneaking in something everyday vs sneaking something in a few times a week.

After work I headed to 9o minutes of hot yoga. Super hot again but super awesome. I'm loving it and loving the teacher. I spoke with him after class for a bit and he suggested I try a Vinyasa class to work on really opening up my hips. I think I will try one of those Monday.

Tomorrow I leave work a bit early to drive to Ft. Worth for the Crossfit South Central Regionals! I'm looking forward to cheering on the CF Central athletes. Hopefully Ill have some fun pics to post Monday. I think seeing all the amazing athletes will also help give my 30 day Paleo Challenge a nice kick start.

Everyone have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment