Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Really, really, really HOT yoga

WOD
AMRAP in 12 minutes of:
3 HSPU
6 KB Swings
12 Clapping PushUps

5 rounds + 6 Pushups. I did HSPU's with a blue/red band on a bar. That gets tricky when you get tired because you can't just throw your feet up on the wall. It was fun though and took some more concentration and time to get focused. Clapping Pushups...wowzers! Never done those and had to do most of them from my knees so I wouldn't smack myself in the face.

I went to bikram yoga after work. It is usually hot but this evening it was really, really, really HOT yoga. I kinda felt like I was going to vomit near the end and had to sit back a few minutes. It was still awesome and felt amazing afterwards.

1 comment:

  1. Ha, I felt the same way about clapping push ups! I thought I was going to eat it a couple of times. Next time I promise to more actively spot you on your HSPUs, ha ha you scared me flipping over! Or we'll just do them unassisted next time! :)

    ReplyDelete