Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Snatch and Squat

This morning...

21-15-9
Hang Power Snatch
Overhead Squat

Rx'd 95 lbs for men/65 lbs for women

I scaled this down to 45 lbs. Mostly for the OH Squat. Still working at getting these solid. I was a little sluggish and then I noticed that 2 people in front of me was the 6 month pregnant woman in our class using the same weight and kicking my butt. So I sped up and ended up beating her by about a minute. GO ME! : ) Props to her. I hope one day if/when I am with child, I am that kick ass.

The awesome thing about CF- I wake up at 0430 a little sad to be out of bed and wishing it was Saturday so I could sleep in. Then on the way back from CF I'm like a firecracker all excited to start the day and explore the adventures that Austin has to offer. Plus, it's nice to know I've started my day off to a healthy start and almost always leaves me with a kick ass feeling of accomplishment. Even if it's for something silly like beating a pregnant woman. I was happy with my own performance today with both the snatch and squat. I'm starting to get the hang of this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment