Monday, May 10, 2010

Where did I park?

Possibly the longest Monday ever. I'm still orienting at work and my brain hurts. I spent 11 hours at work and by the time I walked out to the 8 level parking garage I felt like a few days had passed and I had absolutely no memory of where I had parked. I spent 15 minutes searching. I kept thinking of the Seinfeld episode where the gang gets lost in the NJ mall parking garage and Elaine's fish dies and Jerry pees in a corner. I held my bladder. I think I'm going to have to start writing down what floor I park on.

I took the weekend off from CF. Back to it this morning...
3 RFT
400 m run
21 ring dips
12 deadlifts (155 lbs)

11:50. Ring dips killed me and I even did negatives.

One of my fav after dinner treats below...

Dark Chocolate + Fresh Squeezed Almond Butter = YUMMYNESS!







No comments:

Post a Comment