Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday

Skill work on Sumo Deadlift Highpulls. Complete 5 sets of 3.

Then

AMRAP in 12 minutes of:
15 Squats
9 Toes to Bar
6 SDHP (Sumo Deadlift Highpulls)
M:135 F:95

I used 75 lbs for the SDHP. Got to 7 rounds + 6 Toes to Bar. I think I could have gone to 80/85 on the bar but otherwise felt good. I'm starting to really focus on squating 'correctly,' even if it slows me down a bit.

Paleo Day 1 was great. Glaxo Smith Kline brought in Rudy's BBQ and then another company brought in bags of candy. I wasn't really tempted. I had brought my ground beef, kale, and mushroom mixture and had some blackberries and almonds for a snack. After dinner I started to get a hankering for something sweet so I had a piece of Juicy Fruit gum, a suggestion from a friend. It's a little sweet so it satisfies the craving. Then I had some decaf stomach ease yogi tea. Yummy!

Went to Hot Bikram Yoga after work. Sweated ALOT! Now I'm sleepy and ready for bed. I'm happy tomorrow is already Wednesday. Wohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment