Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another good weekend

Whereas last weekend I was busy, this weekend was a bit more relaxed. For whatever reason I was in full cleaning mode so my apartment is now pretty much spotless. Today I went to my second Vinyasa class at Bodhi. Last Sunday was my first class and I wasn't too sure about it but this class was great. I guess giving something a second chance is a really good idea. I was able to do some of the handstand holds and seemed a tincey bit more flexible. It was a nice mid day Sunday afternoon activity.

I just finished fixing up Paleo lunches for Monday and Tuesday along with a delicious dinner for tonight. Kale, sprouts, tomatoes, avocado, olive oil and salmon all mixed up for a yummy salad. I had some cantaloupe and raspberries for dessert along with a date.

The first Paleo weekend...still on track and feeling great.

1 comment: