Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Hump Day

Skipped CF Monday. Was still recovering from my massage on Saturday. Taking it off was a good decision.

Tuesday

Skill: Dual KB clean and Press 5x5

Then:

With a partner complete 3 rounds for time:
64 lunges (both team members at the same time)
16 Muscle ups
32 KB swings
M:32kg F:24kg

I think I got up to 16 kb on the clean and press. I'd never done that before with 2. Tricky. I wasn't really a fan of the partner WOD even though I had an awesome partner (Cindy!). Muscle ups were scaled on a box and I think 13 something.

Wednesday

Skill: Med Ball Clean

Then:

AMRAP In 15min of:
9 pullups
9 db Deadlifts
9 db Clean
9 db push press

M:40#/F:25#

Holy geez. We did a million Med Ball Cleans. My back was already sore before I even started the WOD. At 15 minutes I'd finished the WOD with 5 rounds + 3 pull ups. I used 20 #s. My shoulder still felt a little off from the massage.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job Kell!

    I'm just now starting to add weight back in slowly into WODs for my shoulder and so with a measly 10#, I whipped out 11 rounds. It was weird moving so fast through it when everyone was slow and steady. :\

    ReplyDelete