Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dumpster diving

Well I woke up this morning with my alarm and had thoughts of CF. I even got dressed but then decided I was WAY to sore after 3 days of CF and 1 yoga class to be at all effective in CF. Since I was up and can never go back to bed at that point I got dressed for work which put me in to the office at 0530. It worked out pretty well though because I had to leave for an all day training class at 8 so I was able to get a lot done during that time.

Somehow during the day I 'lost' my phone. I tried calling it but of course I had put it on vibrate. I didn't leave the building all day and after searching everywhere I decided I must have throw it away in the trash with my lunch. So on an afternoon break I dug through the trash. Didn't find it. Then I had a thought that I might have left it in the lunch room so I went there and didn't find it but found someone in the hall who told me an email had been sent out to the bldg about a lost phone. Anyhow, it was found. Too bad I found it after I had dug through the trash of disposed food! Oh well, I was happy to get it back.

The training was kind of interesting and I got to sit by one of my favorite people so I could pass notes and snicker at funny comments. : ) We even got out early so I made it home by 4:30 and was able to cook lunch for tomorrow before heading to my 90 min yoga class. The class was HOOOT! It's super humid out these days but I still love it. Afterwards I cooked up an amazing dinner of brussel sprouts, mushrooms, and shrimp and then had a frozen banana and almond butter for an after dinner snack. Yum!!

1 comment: