Saturday, June 26, 2010

Found my car.

Ah, slept 9 straight hours last night! Lovely! Woke up and had an amazing breakfast of nitrate free bacon, broccoli, kale, and eggs all topped with avocado slices. I'm now sipping on some delicious Dunkin Donuts coffee which makes me think of one of my best roommates ever, June! Happy Birthday June!!

I left work yesterday around 6 and walked around the parking garage for 30 minutes looking for my car. I finally gave in and went down to the parking booth and had the security guard drive me around and we both looked for my car. After 30 minutes of driving up and down the garage THREE TIMES we had just about given up and figured it had been stolen. He suggested we scope out the first level 1 more time and there it was. Just sitting there. This parking garage has got to be the most confusing one in the world and I blame all the gigantic huge cars that people drive for hiding my cute little VW Golf from me!! Stupid overly big cars. I finally left the garage at 7:15. This had to be one of the most annoying ways to end a week but I guess it's good it wasn't stolen. Since I'm 100% Paleo I couldn't ever drowned my annoyance in a beer or glass of wine. Instead I snacked on a few extra dates. : ) Crazy times in the Thames apartment.

I'm headed to yoga in a bit and then a lot of Saturday errands. Everyone have a nice weekend and try me to find me in the video from the last weekend's Garage Gym Throwdown below. I'm in the first 30 seconds with a KB.


Visit sicfit.com for more Videos

2 comments:

  1. Im telling you - park in the same spot everyday!!! Im glad it wasnt stolen though :)

    PS- You are a badass in that clip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your car wasn't stolen! And Great clip...Scarlett howled and jumped up and down on the couch during it sooooo I guess she liked it as well :o)

    ReplyDelete