Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Only Tuesday!

Seriously, it's only Tuesday!? How can that be?? This week has seemed so long. I guess to be fair it's close to Wednesday.

This morning's workout was...

3RFT
10 Front Squats
5 Muscle Ups
10 Push Press

I used 65 lbs for the squats and push press. Not awesome but I'm not so great with weight over my head. I finished in 11:27. Good workout. My ankle is doing better. I went to CF Monday morning and replaced some lunges with squats and went to Yoga yesterday evening and modified a few poses. Tomorrow is a rest day so I'm hoping by Thursday's CF and Yoga session, I'll be all healed.

Does anyone watch Cupcake Wars? It's a newish show on the Food Network. It's a little silly. An entire show about people competing to make and design cupcakes. The Food Network is really the only TV Channel I watch. A little strange considering I eat Paleo so can't really eat most of what is cooked. Oh well.

I'm tired folks. Ill try to write more on Wednesday when it's almost Thursday! (Yay!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment