Thursday, August 12, 2010

Last day of Bruce

Today's CF workout:

3RFT
400 meter row
21 Toes to Bar
21 KB Clean and Press (16 kg)

So believe it or not I did not finish this in the 20 minute time limit. I got through 2 rounds + 20 Toes to Bar at 20 minutes. I was having major slippage problems with the bar on the toes to bar. I was proud of myself though. First time ever using 16 kg for a KB clean and press. Tough!

After work I went to Bikram Hot Yoga and it was the last class of my first ever and one of my favorite yoga teachers. Bruce is moving to San Francisco. I am pretty bummed. I think there are a lot of great up and coming teachers but Bruce is the only yoga teacher I have that massages my feet so of course I will completely miss him.

Tomorrow I only work half a day. I leave at noon to move! Hard to believe I had a crazy idea last Sunday and now it's happening. Nifty roo.

No comments:

Post a Comment