Monday, August 9, 2010

Moooving

CF Workout:

400 meter run
21 back ext
400 meter run
18 back ext
400 meter run
15 back extensions
run, 12, run, 9, run 6, run 3

This was quite a bit of running which I enjoy so it was a good workout. Finished in 16:07.

So I had a brilliant idea yesterday. I've been trying to come up with some ways to save money each month and it hit me that I have a dining room that I never use. Next thing you know I was down in my apt rental office and then walking around the apt complex checking out some smaller apartments to better suit my needs. Things have moved quick and I will be moving out of my apt Friday afternoon into my new apt. So long 330. It's been a fun time. My future lies in 219. 330 overlooked the street and 219 overlooks the apartment pool. I guess now I can look over my balcony and see who is out by the pool to decide if I want to hang out at the pool too.: )

Sorry for people that want to come visit. There will be a little less room for you but there is still plenty of floor space in 219.

Tomorrow I'm headed to a conference hosted by the Tx Medical Association so that will be a nice little break from the day to day work. The conference doesn't start until 9 AM but I will still be waking up at 4:45 for CF. That is dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment