Saturday, August 21, 2010

Finally Saturday

Some pretty intense things have been going on at work this week. This has lead to a lot of bad eating on mine and everyone else's part. It seems as if food really is a universal comforter. Someone made a comment yesterday that was proabably true. "I think we all have gained 5 lbs this week!" This will probably extend to next week some too. Last night I had sushi, chocolate mouse, and a beer. Yummy!

Thursday evening I had a first! I swam in Lake Travis. I went out there with a couple other women, most of who swim there pretty regurarly. I swam out to the middle of the lake about 1/2 mile and then tredded water for 15 minutes and chatted. Then we had to swim back! Holy crap. On the way back, I was taking like 5 strokes and then had to stop and take a few breaths. Whoo, I made it back to shore though and was rewarded with a Dos Equis. : )

Today I'm off to yoga and then a bunch of other errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment