Friday, August 13, 2010

Moooved (almost)

So I started moving today at 12:30. It is now 8 PM and I am 95% complete. I have a couple pieces of furniture left in the old apartment that the maintenance man is going to help me move tomorrow. All and all...it was exhausting and I think I made a zillion trips down a flight of stairs and over 200 feet with everything I own. Of all of my zillion trips, I only fell once!! I missed a step and of course it happened when I was walking down the steps with a box full of breakable items. I did not break my fall with my hands (bc I was holding a box of breakable items) and so nothing broke but I twisted my ankle a bit. I'm icing it now. Nothing major though.

I'm now drinking white wine and waiting for my Dominoes pizza! Totally unpaleo but I'm just exhausted and want it. Hurry up Dominoes Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment