Tuesday, August 24, 2010

20 kg!

This morning was pretty darn exciting. CF workout was...

10 RFT
7 KB Swings (2/1.5 pood)
5 Burpees

The last time I had to do a KB workout with 1.5 pood it was months ago and I had to use the 1.25 pood and could only swing it to eye level. So I picked up the 1.25 pood this morning for this workout and put the 1 pood behind me as a backup thinking I wouldn't make it through many (or any) rounds with 1.25. But I did! The entire workout and it felt pretty darn hard but they were darn good CF standard swings. I was just blown away with how much stronger I have gotten in a few months and not even realized it. The workout was all and all pretty crappy but I was happy to finish in 10:26. Afterwards we did 4 rounds of tabata push ups with Games standards.

I'm only doing CF classes at Central twice a week this month. I signed up for Rock Climbing lessons at a gym on the Southside and those start on Labor Day. That is once a week for 2 hours so I figure that will be a good workout. I'm still doing yoga 3 times a week (and still loving it) and will do one CF workout in my apt gym. The workout in my gym is scheduled for tomorrow morning. It will be tricky.

The plan for tomorrow is...

3 RFT
Spring 200 m
15 DB Thrusters (25#)

Rest 3 min

3 RFT
10 burpees
10 box jumps

Wish me luck... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment