Thursday, April 29, 2010

No coffee a success...

Got the confirmation that I did indeed go to Trinity and Wash U. That means I CAN start Monday. Woohoo.

No workout today. Rest day. Still no coffee. I slept so well last night. I can't remember the last time I slept that well in fact. So, I'm sticking with no coffee. Hopefully the sleepiness mid morning will stop once my body adjusts.

This afternoon I went to Alamo Drafthouse today to see Best Worse Movie, a documentary about the movie TROLL 2 made in 1990. Awesome movie. I highly recommend it. Then I went to a Mexican place on S. Congress and split some steak fajitas. Yum! Then I had a margarita...double yum!

Tomorrow is my last day of not working on a week day. I'm thinking about doing something crazy and sleeping in until 7:30 or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment